[higgins-dev] [RPPS Virtual Box]Can't create new account

Hi Markus,

How are you?

We are trying to deploy the virtual box you give us at FC2 meeting.

We installed Azigo client on XP, change service endpoint setting to link with our virtual box. When we want to connect to an existing account everything works fine.

We tried to create a new account and had the following error:

Invalid element in org.eclipse.higgins.rpps.core.tobj.UserProfileTO-XSendMeNews

Create new account from virtual box works fine. So far we didn’t see other problems.

Thanks,

Best regards,

Thomas Pasquier

Back to the top