Re: [higgins-dev] Agenda for Higgins developer call March 26 at noon ET

Hi Alex,

I totally agree!!! I also thought that it would be best to just make them Serializable Java Beans.. But the problem is that currently some of the Authentication Material classes need a reference to an IContext. I never really understood that.

Do you think we could remove these IContext references? If yes, then everything would be much simpler and we could just do what you suggest..!

Markus