Re: [higgins-dev] Ready to run Higgins STS

When you run

java -Dorg.eclipse.higgins.sts.conf=conf -jar start.jar etc/jetty.xml etc/jetty-ssl.xml

from higgins-sts folder, it uses relative path for the data file to store profile data. That eliminates the need to hard code any path in the package.

But when you deploy TokenService to Tomcat I was not sure what will the base directory to resolve the path. That's why I asked you to use absolute path to the data file.

Just curious, were you able to run it under Tomcat?

Thanks,
Jeesmon