Re: [higgins-dev] RCP Selector as part of Higgins 1.1

Paul Trevithick schrieb:
> We’re trying to figure out if the RCP Selector should be included as
> part of Higgins 1.1 or not. As we all know the RCP Selector is part of
> Higgins 1.0 and as such anyone can go to [1] or to here [2] and see the
> link to here [3] “RCP Selector 1.0”

Can you explain why you would like to drop it?

At EclipseCon the Higgins talk includes the RCP keyword, "Identity
Management in Your RCP Application with Higgins". It would not be good
news if we had to list its removal in the What's New in 1.1 slide.

Frank.

Back to the top