[higgins-dev] Use Higgins for Client authentication

Hi All,

I want to use Higgins to authenticate clients of the relying party (applications or users).

Consulting the documentation I hope that the “I-Card Service” (http://wiki.eclipse.org/I-Card_Service) component in the org.eclipse.higgins.rpps library is the right one for my purpose.

I want to use the method UIResponseTO getUserInterface(parameters) to retrieve all of the information necessary to construct an user interface.
The method have this parameters:

       RPEndPointTO

                  contains the URL to the html page with <object> tag

       target

                  ????????

       sslCert

                  the SSL certificate

       policyType

                  the RP Security Policy type

       policy

                  the RP Agent's Relying Party Security Policy

I don’t understand what is the target parameter and how I can read the Relying Party Security Policy.

Then I use the method getTokenObject(parameters) to request the security token.

Any clarification?

Is this the right way to use Higgins to request a security token fot clients authentication?

Thanks in advance.

Best Regards,

Leonardo Straniero.

Back to the top