[higgins-dev] Higgins 1.1 M5 Build Update

Hi All - As follow up on 1.1 M5 build status, for now have pushed out the target build date by one week, to Fri 16-Jan. We have had some build issues this week we are working on and also have not heard any feedback to the below questions.

If Greg and Mike could provide some updates on their related work areas per below please that would be most appreciated.

The summary and link to all other M5 candidate tickets are found on the following link: http://wiki.eclipse.org/Higgins_1.1M5

For other ticket owners, please let me know if there are other fixes that can be included in this M5 version.

regards...Brian