[higgins-dev] Higgins 1.1 M5 Build Update

Hi All - Happy new year to all and wish everyone the best as we begin 2009.

We are targeting a build date for Higgins 1.1 M5 for this coming Friday 9-Jan. Please see the following wiki page for the targeted items to be included in this build:

http://wiki.eclipse.org/Higgins_1.1M5

A couple of requests:

1. Would request updates from Greg B.and Mike M. on if their assigned tickets highlighted on the above referenced M5 summary page and whether they believe they can be included in this upcoming build? 2. There are many other candidate tasks listed for M5. Can those ticket owners update on any additional tickets that can be included in M5 build? Please see the full list of M5 candidate tasks listed in the link below:

https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/buglist.cgi?query_format=advanced&short_desc_type=allwordssubstr&short_desc=&product=Higgins&target_milestone=1.1M5&long_desc_type=allwordssubstr&long_desc=&bug_file_loc_type=allwordssubstr&bug_file_loc=&status_whiteboard_type=allwordssubstr&status_whiteboard=&keywords_type=allwords&keywords=&emailtype1=substring&email1=&emailtype2=substring&email2=&bugidtype=include&bug_id=&votes=&chfieldfrom=&chfieldto=Now&chfieldvalue=&cmdtype=doit&order=Reuse+same+sort+as+last+time&field0-0-0=noop&type0-0-0=noop&value0-0-0=

thanks...Brian

Brian Walker
=brian.walker
VP of Engineering