[higgins-dev] Higgins Home page - moving nursery version to production

Last quarter we iterated on a new Higgins home page that emphasized three categories of software available from Higgins, and created new pictures for it.

http://www.eclipse.org/higgins/nursery/

As we work on Higgins 1.1, we will continue to fine-tune the descriptions. This new page is now much better than the current home page. If there aren't any objections, I will move this to production on Thursday morning.

-Mary

Back to the top