[higgins-dev] Higgins 1.1 milestone M4 Status - 28-Aug-08

Hi All - quick update from our Higgins Dev call on the current plans for next Higgins milestone build (M4):

  • We have several key deliverables we want to include in the next milestone build. Aside from the items already fixed, this would include:
    • STS Support for SOAP 1.2: 227044
    • STS Support for WS Trust 1.3: 244073
    • Support for new PPID algorithm noted in ISIP v1.5: 245560245564 & 245567
  • To support getting the above items completed and include time for associated regression testing for the components impacted by these (e.g. anything leveraging STS), we have moved the target build date for M4 out two (2) weeks from 5-Sep to 19-Sep.
  • Please be aware of these upcoming changes and plan accordingly for your components if there are dependancies associated with these planned changes.

I have updated the wiki page for this as well as added tickets for the PPID algorithm support for M4. You can see the updated details here: http://wiki.eclipse.org/Higgins_1.1M4

regards...Brian

Brian Walker
=brian.walker