Re: [higgins-dev] Higgins 1.1 milestone M4 status

Hi Brian,

Here are some more defects in OPEN state that could be M4 candidates:

|--------------+--------------+--------------+--------------+--------------|
|244947        |JNDI context  |Open          |Not an M4     |On-going      |
|              |close does not|              |candidate     |discussion on |
|              |close LDAP    |              |              |higgins-dev.  |
|              |connection    |              |              |No conclusion |
|              |              |              |              |yet.          |
|--------------+--------------+--------------+--------------+--------------|
|233016        |NPE in        |Open          |Not an M4     |Should be     |
|              |IHasAttributes|              |candidate     |fixed with the|
|              |.removeAttribu|              |              |fix for       |
|              |teValue       |              |              |238904. Please|
|              |              |              |              |confirm.      |
|236486        |Internationali|Open          |Not an M4     |This is       |
|              |zation of     |              |candidate     |already done. |
|              |Context       |              |              |Jim needs to  |
|              |Provider      |              |              |mark it fixed.|
|              |messages      |              |              |              |

Thanks,
Best regards,
Rajalakshmi Iyer