[higgins-dev] Agenda for Higgins call today noon EDT DRAFT #1

Title: Agenda for Higgins call today noon EDT DRAFT #1
Time: noon EDT (1700 London; 1800 Vienna, Paris, Berlin)
Dial-in: 1-866-362-7064 / 892048#

Agenda

1. [Brian] We are now working on 1.1M4.

2. [Brian & David] Internationalization
  • See http://wiki.eclipse.org/Internationalization_Support
  • Have requested suggestions for next component(s) to  convert
  • Investigating the availability of tool(s)  to scan code to look for string content that needs to be resource  bundled.

3. [Mary] Microsoft & IBM have published the WS-Addressing Identity Extension

4. [Mary] ISIP v1.5 is published and under the Microsoft OSP
  • See http://self-issued.info/?p=80
  • We have three selectors to update to the new PPID algorithm:
    • GTK/Cocoa – Andy [Done]
    • AIR Selector – Brian & Jeesmon
    • RCP Selector – Tie Li, Mike

5. [Mary] Eclipse Summit Europe
  • November 19-20 in Ludwigsburg Germany
  • The program committee requested/invited a talk about Higgins
  • Any volunteers ?

6. [Mary] Burton Group ISWG  (Identity Systems Working Group)
  • Thoughts from companies involved in the  initiative?

7. [Mary] Next Higgins F2F

8. [Markus] Relationship between Context ID and Context UDI

9. [Jim] IdAS Model as Entities

10. [Mary] DIDW OSIS Interop
  • Planning

Back to the top