RE: [higgins-dev] OpenID Identity in the browser project launched

Great!

-----Original Message-----
From: higgins-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:higgins-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Greg Byrd
Sent: Friday, August 08, 2008 4:23 PM
To: Higgins (Trust Framework) Project developer discussions
Subject: Re: [higgins-dev] OpenID Identity in the browser project launched

I've got OpenID Provider (OP) code, written from scratch, that I'll soon
incorporate into the STS code.  It was written from the OpenID 2.0 spec,
without any use of 3rd-party OpenID code.

It makes some use of OpenXRI for performing discovery on the RP.  I haven't
specifically implemented any RP code, but much of the protocol and crypto
code should be easy to reuse for that side of the protocol.

The OP has been tested against a JanRain sample RP, and an internal IBM test
RP.

...Greg