*From:* higgins-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:higgins-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] *On Behalf Of *Anthony Nadalin
*Sent:* Friday, August 08, 2008 12:33 PM
*To:* Higgins (Trust Framework) Project developer discussions
*Cc:* higgins-dev; higgins-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
*Subject:* Re: [higgins-dev] OpenID Identity in the browser project launched

What I'm saying is that the specification for a browser identity selector framework be done in an SDO, seems that OIDF has the IPR to do this, and I'm sure that folks from Higgins could contribute to that effort. I assume that once the specification is done then there would be an open source implementation and Higgins may be the place where the framework is done and maybe the providers also

Inactive hide details for Paul Trevithick ---08/08/2008 11:00:55 AM---Interesting. Are you thinking that the Higgins Selector SPaul Trevithick ---08/08/2008 11:00:55 AM---Interesting. Are you thinking that the Higgins Selector Selector API design/spex be contributed into the OpenID effort?