[higgins-dev] Higgins call agenda DRAFT #2

Title: [higgins-dev] Higgins call agenda DRAFT #2
Time: noon EDT (1700 London; 1800 Vienna, Paris, Berlin)
Dial-in: 1-866-362-7064 / 892048#

Agenda

1. [Brian] 1.1M3 - 25 July is the target date

2. [Brian] Nightly Auto-test

  • Continued coordination with Buckminster project
  • Also looking at Dash project

3. [Brian & David] Internationalization

4. [Greg, Markus] Adding contexts dynamically to the IdASRegistry

5. [Paul] Versioned solution pages

6. [Paul] Revised representation of access control policy

7. [Mary] Home page design update

  • See http://www.eclipse.org/higgins
  • Changed banner to revised tagline. Added text at top.
  • We’re continuing to make format tweaks, etc. as they are identified.
  • Next need to work on additional content for the Iceberg section.
  • We are also thinking through the logic for upgrading the download pages.
  • New MediaWiki skins still on hold following Ganymede.

8. [Paul] Higgins and FC2 Consortium