[higgins-dev] 1.0 vs. 1.1 Solution doc

We all want to have accurate documentation for the "1.0" version of our
solutions so developers can download, deploy and run these first generation
solutions without overloading us with support questions on the dev list.
That way, we can all concentrate more efforts on Higgins 1.1 development.

Right now most of the solutions pages have not been versioned. They are
unspecified as to whether they document the released, 1.0, version of the
solution or the "trunk" version under development for Higgins 1.1.

Please search for your name (twice in Markus' case) and look at the notes at
the end of this email.

Andy:
* http://wiki.eclipse.org/GTK_and_Cocoa_Selector page is not versioned but
is (I believe) it is accurate for Higgins 1.0. This page should be versioned
"1.0". Then a 1.1 version of the page should be created to describe how to
build off of the trunk.

Tie Li
* http://wiki.eclipse.org/RCP_Selector is (I believe) accurate for Higgins
1.0. This page should be versioned "1.0". Then a 1.1 version of the page
should be created to describe how to build off of the trunk

Valery
* http://wiki.eclipse.org/Firefox-Embedded_Selector is (I believe) accurate
for Higgins 1.0. If this is true, this page should just be renamed with a
"_1.0" appended at the end.

Mike
* http://wiki.eclipse.org/STS_IdP is not versioned. This page needs to be
split into two. One that's accurate for Higgins 1.0 and one that's accurate
for ongoing development. [I also filed a bug to you about this last night].

Markus
* http://wiki.eclipse.org/SAML2_IdP is not versioned. This page needs to be
split into two. One that's accurate for Higgins 1.0 and one that's accurate
for ongoing development.

Paula
* http://wiki.eclipse.org/Extensible_Protocol_RP_Website is not versioned.
If it is accurate WRT to Higgins 1.0 then it should just be renamed (and a
Version 1.0 section added).

Jim
* http://wiki.eclipse.org/IdAS_Solution is not versioned. If it is accurate

* http://wiki.eclipse.org/XDI4j is not versioned. If it is accurate WRT to
Higgins 1.0 then it should just be renamed (and a Version 1.0 section
added).

A couple of other notes:

1. Remember that all build instructions for Higgins 1.0 should build off of
the b1.0 branch (see http://wiki.eclipse.org/Higgins_SVN_Branch_Structure)
and not the trunk.

2. How to do wiki page versioning:
http://wiki.eclipse.org/Higgins_Committers_and_Contributors#Versioned_Wiki_P