Re: [higgins-dev] Higgins 1.1 M2 release status - 13-June-08

Jim,

> What was the fix for this?  I opened this project and it doesn't build for me.

Sorry, I forgot to ask you to add org.eclipse.higgins.idas.api.model.IAttributeComplexValueModel interface to idas.api project (see attachment). You removed this interface, but this is required interface, because IAttribute should be able to return a value model for both simple and complex value. I can commit this interface if you do not have any objections.

Thanks,
Sergey Lyakhov