Re: [higgins-dev] Higgins 1.1 M2 release status - 13-June-08

Hi All,

During last few weeks we had a lot of problems with our build system.
It look like now those problems is resolved but at least two our
components are still unbuildable:

org.eclipse.higgins.crpps - can't be build because it uses of java 1.5
methods Element:get/setTextContent

org.eclipse.higgins.idas.cp.jena2 - can't be build because it hasn't
been updated yet to support changes in IdAS API.

Owner of this components please take a look and make sure these
problems are fixed.

Valery