[higgins-dev] Higgins 1.1 M2 release status - 13-June-08

Hi All - update on 1.1 M2 release status. We are still working on fixing broken component builds:

http://www.eclipse.org/higgins/ver2/downloadsnew.php?loc=downloads

This is gating the release of M2. At this point we are going to postpone M2 release to (hopefully early) next week.

If there are any additional critical check-ins that must be checked in - please let me know the bugzilla number so we can track it to include in M2 build.

Updates to follow.

regards...Brian

Brian Walker
=brian.walker