[higgins-dev] Nodes outside Contexts?

I want to just say no, but I suspect I'm missing something.  Right now, a Context is like a top-level thing in Higgins.  So createContext is what we have to use to get started -- once we have the Context, everything we do (including accessing/updating Nodes) is in terms of that Context.

Are you thinking we need a way of creating Nodes outside the scope of any Context?

>>> "Markus Sabadello" <msabadello@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> 02/13/08 11:09 AM >>>
Jim,

Should we have an INodeId interface, in the same manner as we have a IContextId interface?

I could imagine the following method in IdASRegistry:

INode createNode(INodeId nodeId)

.. just like there is

IContext createContext(IContextId contextId)

today.

Markus

Back to the top