  From: Jim Sermersheim
  To: Higgins dev <higgins-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Tuesday, February 12, 2008 5:47 AM
  Subject: [higgins-dev] diffs for DigitalSubject -> Node refactor

  All,

  At Paul's request, I've renamed DigitalSubject to Node as well as a lot of supporting word changes.

  Please review the .diff files attached to see if there's anything that I missed or that you don't like.  I'll commit tomorrow if no one has issues.

  Jim

  p.s.  How do you get the subversion plugin to let you do one big diff over all the projects?