RE: [higgins-dev] Data Model Discussions

same here (surprise)

>>> "Jim Sermersheim" <jimse@xxxxxxxxxx> 02/07/08 10:32 AM >>>
I can do this time too, but only for an hour

>>> Anthony Nadalin <drsecure@xxxxxxxxxx> 02/06/08 8:13 AM >>>

I can do

3pm eastern fri feb 08

"Paul Trevithick" ---02/06/2008 08:58:56 AM---Okay. Here are some
proposed times for a data model (specifically Higgins Global Graph)
review meeting (1hr):

"Paul Trevithick" <paul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

"'Higgins \(Trust Framework\) Project developer discussions'"
<higgins-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

<higgins-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx>

02/06/2008 08:58 AM

RE: [higgins-dev] Data Model Discussions

Okay. Here are some proposed times for a data model (specifically
Higgins Global Graph) review meeting (1hr):

1pm eastern wed feb 06

4pm eastern wed feb 06

5pm eastern wed feb 06

6pm eastern web feb 06

4pm eastern thurs feb 07

5pm eastern thurs feb 07

6pm eastern thurs feb 07

2pm eastern fri feb 08

3pm eastern fri feb 08

4pm eastern fri feb 08

Please review contents of the wiki pages rooted at:
http://wiki.eclipse.org/Higgins_Global_Graph

-Paul