[higgins-dev] Data Model Discussions

So continuing on our Data Model Topic of yesterday, here is what I see being our only constructs:

Context: is a typed object with a set of one or more Digital Subjects identified by a ContextId.

ContextId is typed object that contains a URI or XRI that identifies a single Context.

Digital Subject is a typed object that has zero or more Attributes.

SubjectId is a typed object of type attribute that has been pre-defined that identifies a single Digital Subject.

Attribute is a typed object and identified by is identified by a URI that defines its type. An attribute may have one or more values. The values may be of simple type (defined by the XML Schema literal types) or complex (structured) type. An attribute may have attributes.

Relation is a typed object of type attribute that has been pre-defined that links one Digital Subject to another Digital Subject in the same or within a different Context.

Correlation is a typed object of attribute that has been pre-defined that is used when the two Digital Subjects being linked are representations of the same SubjectId