From: higgins-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:higgins-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Jim Sermersheim
Sent: Tuesday, December 11, 2007 6:04 PM
To: Higgins ((Trust Framework)) Project developer discussions
Subject: Re: [higgins-dev] Updating .psf to SVC locations

I think we need to update any .psf files we have for deployments (I've done
this for the idas simple deployment), and that maybe we need a master .psf
for all current higgins projects.

Aside from that, should we remove the old .psf files?  I think many people
directly checkout projects from the SVN repository now that our project
names are the same as the leaf directory names in the repository.

If we do want to keep .psf files for each project, maybe Valery can update
higgins2ant to make it auto-gen them.  That way each .psf can include all of
its dependency projects as well.

Jim

>>> Phil Hunt <phil.hunt@xxxxxxxxxx> 12/08/07 3:44 PM >>>
I notice many, if not all, of the psf files are referring back to the CVS
repository. Will this be updated to the new SVN locations?
Phil Hunt
Oracle

Back to the top