Re[2]: [higgins-dev] Updating .psf to SVC locations

It is not a problem to add .psf autogen capabilities to higgins2ant.
The problem is that there is no standard Eclipse plugin to work with
svn repository and in case we need .psf files we have to agree which
plugin we all using to access svn because content of .psf files
depends on that directly.

Another way to get all required sub-projects is to generate
'configure' target to our build scripts as it was proposed by Jim
earlier but in this case we also need to make sure that everyone who
want use this target has the same svn ant task installed.

From my point we should have both .psf and 'configure' target in build
scripts because this will allow people to get what they need regardless
of their preferred working environment.

Valery