Re: [higgins-dev] Updating .psf to SVC locations

I think we need to update any .psf files we have for deployments (I've done this for the idas simple deployment), and that maybe we need a master .psf for all current higgins projects.

Aside from that, should we remove the old .psf files?  I think many people directly checkout projects from the SVN repository now that our project names are the same as the leaf directory names in the repository.

If we do want to keep .psf files for each project, maybe Valery can update higgins2ant to make it auto-gen them.  That way each .psf can include all of its dependency projects as well.

Jim

>>> Phil Hunt <phil.hunt@xxxxxxxxxx> 12/08/07 3:44 PM >>>
I notice many, if not all, of the psf files are referring back to the CVS repository. Will this be updated to the new SVN locations?

Phil Hunt

Oracle

Back to the top