Re: [higgins-dev] Notes from a teleconf meeting wrt IGF

Note that there are also methods for programmatically registering context factories at runtime: IdASRegistry.registerContextFactory()
They take one or more context types, and the class name or instance of a context factory.

It's not currently possible to register context IDs programmatically, but if this is needed it should be very easy to implement.

Markus