[higgins-dev] output folder build/bin in web app projects

Hi Valery (or Peter?),

I noticed you modified the .classpath files in the saml2idp.server and saml2idp.test projects. The output folder used to be build/classes, now it is build/bin. Your commit statement was "Updated build scripts and removed buildaux.xml as redundant".

The problem is that I think Eclipse expects the classes to be in build/classes for doing the following two things:
- Run web app from within Eclipse
- Export project to WAR file

So I am wondering, can I change it back to build/classes ? Or will autobuild not work with that?

Markus

Back to the top