[higgins-dev] Notes from a teleconf meeting wrt IGF

To try and push ahead on fleshing out what it would take to consume Higgins by the IGF, or implement parts of it in Higgins, we had a chat on the phone with Phil Hunt.  Primarily, the call was geared toward sharing descriptions of architecture (understanding how IdAS works and understanding the IGF architecture).

I put notes here http://wiki.eclipse.org/20071128_IGF_teleconf_notes

which are pointed at from here http://wiki.eclipse.org/IGF_Integration

which is pointed at from here http://wiki.eclipse.org/Identity_Attribute_Service

I'll start a new thread (continuing an old one) on Idas API extensibility which was one of the work items that came from the call.

Jim

Back to the top