RE: [higgins-dev] Higgins SAML Architecture Face-to-Face Meeting inNew York the Week of December 17th - Logistics

I am hoping either George or Brian from the ALF project can join us, at
least on the phone if not in person, to discuss the WS-Passive
implementation work thy have done and how it can be merged into the
Higgins Project.

Regards,
Mike