RE: [higgins-dev] Higgins SAML Architecture Face-to-Face Meeting inNew York the Week of December 17th - Logistics

You are very right.  SAML is just the example that is sparking the discussion.

From: higgins-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:higgins-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Anthony Nadalin
Sent: Wednesday, November 21, 2007 2:31 PM
To: Higgins (Trust Framework) Project developer discussions
Cc: ari.kermaier@xxxxxxxxxx; AMSI.MOTUKURU@xxxxxxxxxx; higgins-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx; higgins-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [higgins-dev] Higgins SAML Architecture Face-to-Face Meeting inNew York the Week of December 17th - Logistics

I think this is not really specifically about SAML support but about multi-protocol support in Higgins and the architecture behind this.

Inactive hide details for "Mary Ruddy" ---11/21/2007 01:12:33 PM---The new Higgins SAML2 IdP has sparked a lot of conversations"Mary Ruddy" ---11/21/2007 01:12:33 PM---The new Higgins SAML2 IdP has sparked a lot of conversations. We are planning a Higgins Face-to-Face meeting on SAML Architect

"Mary Ruddy" <mary@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

<higgins-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

ari.kermaier@xxxxxxxxxx, AMSI.MOTUKURU@xxxxxxxxxx

11/21/2007 01:12 PM

[higgins-dev] Higgins SAML Architecture Face-to-Face Meeting in New York the Week of December 17th - Logistics

The new Higgins SAML2 IdP has sparked a lot of conversations. We are planning a Higgins Face-to-Face meeting on SAML Architecture in NY the week of December 17th.

IBM has graciously agreed to host the meeting at their Watson Research Center in Hawthorne, New York. http://www.watson.ibm.com/general_info_haw.shtml

We are expecting the meeting to last one and a half to two days.

Straw man agenda:
    • 1/2 day on general Higgins dev env setup for new comers to Higgins on December 17th. Starting Monday AM.
    • 1/2 day on STS architecture
    • 1/2 day on SAML binding and Token Extensions.
    • Working session
Let us know if you can attend on the 17th and 18th, and if you have any suggestions for the agenda. December 19th and 20th are also possible dates. Then we will confirm the date/time. A link to the draft agenda and logistics can be found on the Higgins wiki at http://wiki.eclipse.org/Higgins_SAML_Architecture_F2F

higgins-dev mailing list
higgins-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx