RE: [higgins-dev] Anyone seen this CardSpace message before?

Mike,

I did some research and found out that RSTR returned from STS is missing Uri attribute for the <ic:DisplayClaim> element and <ic:Description> element inside <ic:DisplayClaim>. I added those missing data and I was able to retrieve claim values in CardSpace.

I have attached a patch for the BindingHelper.java. Please commit the change if it is the correct change. I validated the fix in my local installation.

I found the following post very useful for tracking down the issue.

http://forums.microsoft.com/MSDN/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=1285482&SiteID=1

Thanks,

Jeesmon