Re[2]: [higgins-dev] build: what are these files?

> I did look at build.properties from that view, and that's when I
> noticed they were out of date.  The Bundle-Classpath in the manifest
> has up-to-date jar dependencies, while the list in build.properties
> was rather old and was only a subset of what was in the Bundle-Classpath.

build.properties defines all jars which plugin should contains (to use
at runtime) but it is not a requirement for Eclipse plugins to
contains all the jars required (to build it) - it could depends on
another plugin which already contains missing jars and exports
packages from them.

> I see that the pluginBuilder auto-generates some build.properties, but in a temp.dir.

It is another story... That build.properties is very specific for
plugin build process and have no relation to build.properties from the
project at all.