Re: [higgins-dev] Type of Card in ICardProvider

After yesterday phone call and Paul's explanations I wanted to check and share
the following points:
an ICardProvider can only deliver 1 type of card implementation.
A StorageStrategy impl should be register like a ICardProvider (so as an OSGI
component) to have the possibilities to get 2 CardProviders referring to the
same store. Is that correct ?
The StorageStrategy interface is quite new, so I was wondering:
Have you never thought about technics to handle multiple cards in the same
storage before ? I am just wondering if my problem is maybe a false
problem ;)

Thanks,
Anthony.