[higgins-dev] Type of Card in ICardProvider

Hi All,

I was wondering if we could managed multiple card types from the same card
provider; currently an ICardProvider could only deliver 1 type of Card,
ICardProvider.getType() is returning only 1 type of card, that is used for
the dispatch of the ISS requests.
I wonder how we could for example use one cardstore for storing
information-card and z-card and deliver one or the others depending on the
policy.
Not sure that 2 CardProviders using the same Storage Strategy would be a good
idea ...

Anthony.

Back to the top