Re: [higgins-dev] Code Changes

So, I do have one question regarding this.

Some time back I finished refactoring the package names / projects for IdAS.  I still have some outstanding tasks in that area:
1) Remove the code / project files from the old IdAS repository location.
2) Make new projects work with the nightly build.

Should I also perform these project/build related tasks in a fork and merge back to the regular dev head after the 25th?

>>> Anthony Nadalin <drsecure@xxxxxxxxxx> 6/6/07 10:33 AM >>>

I would like to propose that all non-bug related changes be held or forked until after June 25, thus putting a freeze on current code before the Burton Interop, as we don't want to spend resources chasing bugs that changes might cause, and we would resume normal processes after June 25th