higgins-dev Archive (Date View)
[First Page]    [Prev Page][Next Page]    [Last Page]
June 18, 07
09:20 RE: [higgins-dev] ICard getIssuer and getIssuerName - What's the diff? Michael McIntosh
09:08 RE: [higgins-dev] ICard getIssuer and getIssuerName - What's the diff? Paul Trevithick
06:13 Re: [higgins-dev] ICard getIssuer and getIssuerName - What's the diff? Sergey Lyakhov
05:00 Re: [higgins-dev] ICard getIssuer and getIssuerName - What's the diff? Sergey Lyakhov
June 17, 07
09:15 [higgins-dev] Notes from The 6-14-07 Higgins developers call Mary Ruddy
June 15, 07
20:43 Re: [higgins-dev] ICard getIssuer and getIssuerName - What's the diff? Michael McIntosh
19:55 [higgins-dev] ICard getIssuer and getIssuerName - What's the diff? Michael McIntosh
10:12 [higgins-dev] H1 configuration for Catalyst Paul Trevithick
June 14, 07
20:32 Re: [higgins-dev] IdAS notes Jim Sermersheim
19:26 Re: [higgins-dev] Merging in eclipse Jim Sermersheim
19:24 [higgins-dev] Merging in eclipse Jim Sermersheim
19:00 Re: [higgins-dev] IdAS notes Jim Sermersheim
16:29 Re: [higgins-dev] IdAS notes Jim Sermersheim
16:13 Re: [higgins-dev] IdAS notes Sergey Lyakhov
16:01 Re: [higgins-dev] IdAS notes Jim Sermersheim
15:13 Re: [higgins-dev] Urgent: IInformationCard Question / Request Sergey Lyakhov
14:07 [higgins-dev] Urgent: IInformationCard Question / Request Michael McIntosh
12:45 Re: [higgins-dev] IdAS notes Sergey Lyakhov
12:42 Re: [higgins-dev] IdAS notes Sergey Lyakhov
12:24 [higgins-dev] Notes from June 5 Higgins developers call Mary Ruddy
12:05 [higgins-dev] RE: Next Higgins Developer Call on Thursday, June 14 at 12:00 Noon EDT Mary Ruddy
June 13, 07
15:49 [higgins-dev] FW: [equinox-dev] Credential management for Eclipse... Mike Milinkovich
June 12, 07
15:56 [higgins-dev] STS Question: X509 Certificate in token signature Daniel Sanders
15:18 RE: [higgins-dev] Consolidating usage of jars - resolvingJaxen version issue Tom Doman
15:11 RE: [higgins-dev] FW: [IPZilla CQ: 1455] RhinoJavaScriptVersion: 1.6R5 Tom Doman
13:47 RE: [higgins-dev] FW: [IPZilla CQ: 1455] RhinoJavaScriptVersion: 1.6R5 Mary Ruddy
13:32 RE: [higgins-dev] Consolidating usage of jars - resolvingJaxen version issue Mary Ruddy
13:31 Re: [higgins-dev] FW: [IPZilla CQ: 1455] Rhino JavaScriptVersion: 1.6R5 Tom Doman
11:48 RE: [higgins-dev] Consolidating usage of jars - resolving Jaxen version issue Tom Doman
09:20 RE: [higgins-dev] Consolidating usage of jars - re XMLsec version issue Michael McIntosh
June 11, 07
21:20 Re: [higgins-dev] FactoryConfigurationError using XML Configuration code Greg Byrd
19:21 RE: [higgins-dev] Consolidating usage of jars - resolving Jaxen version issue Mary Ruddy
19:20 RE: [higgins-dev] Consolidating usage of jars - re XMLsec version issue Mary Ruddy
18:40 Re: [higgins-dev] FactoryConfigurationError using XML Configuration code Michael McIntosh
18:15 Re: CVS Branching [was RE: [higgins-dev] Code Changes] Jim Sermersheim
17:52 [higgins-dev] FactoryConfigurationError using XML Configuration code Tom Doman
17:26 Re: [higgins-dev] FW: [IPZilla CQ: 1455] Rhino JavaScript Version: 1.6R5 Tom Doman
17:23 [higgins-dev] STS Question: X509 Certificate in token signature Daniel Sanders
17:19 [higgins-dev] FW: [IPZilla CQ: 1011] Jena Version: 2.4 (Includes version of Arq that ships with Jena 2.4) Mary Ruddy
17:09 [higgins-dev] RE: [IPZilla CQ: 1371] HSQLDB JDBC Driver Version: 1.8.0.7 Mary Ruddy
14:57 [higgins-dev] Re: [IPZilla CQ: 1371] HSQLDB JDBC Driver Version: 1.8.0.7 Sergey Lyakhov
14:36 [higgins-dev] FW: [IPZilla CQ: 1371] HSQLDB JDBC Driver Version: 1.8.0.7 Mary Ruddy
14:33 [higgins-dev] Dieter M Sommer is out of the office. Dieter M Sommer
14:27 [higgins-dev] FW: [IPZilla CQ: 1455] Rhino JavaScript Version: 1.6R5 Mary Ruddy
14:04 [higgins-dev] Fw: [equinox-dev] Credential management for Eclipse... Michael McIntosh
11:32 Re: [higgins-dev] configuration issues Greg Byrd
11:22 Re: [higgins-dev] configuration issues Michael McIntosh
11:07 [higgins-dev] configuration issues Greg Byrd
June 09, 07
11:45 [higgins-dev] RE: [RESULT] Retire Heraldy from Incubator Paul Trevithick
June 08, 07
17:18 Re: CVS Branching [was RE: [higgins-dev] Code Changes] Tom Doman
14:28 Re: CVS Branching [was RE: [higgins-dev] Code Changes] Michael McIntosh
13:59 Re: [higgins-dev] IdASRegistry project Valery Kokhan
13:40 CVS Branching [was RE: [higgins-dev] Code Changes] Tom Doman
12:22 RE: [higgins-dev] Code Changes Tom Doman
10:51 RE: [higgins-dev] Code Changes Paul Trevithick
10:48 RE: [higgins-dev] Anyone know about these lists ? Paul Trevithick
09:57 [higgins-dev] Anyone know about these lists ? Anthony Nadalin
June 07, 07
21:37 RE: [higgins-dev] anyone have a link for sjsxp.jar? Michael McIntosh
20:48 RE: [higgins-dev] anyone have a link for sjsxp.jar? Jim Sermersheim
20:24 RE: [higgins-dev] Consolidating usage of jars Brian Carroll
20:23 RE: [higgins-dev] Code Changes Tom Doman
19:54 RE: [higgins-dev] anyone have a link for sjsxp.jar? Michael McIntosh
19:24 RE: [higgins-dev] anyone have a link for sjsxp.jar? Brian Carroll
19:15 Re: [higgins-dev] anyone have a link for sjsxp.jar? Michael McIntosh
17:50 [higgins-dev] anyone have a link for sjsxp.jar? Jim Sermersheim
16:09 Re: [higgins-dev] Custom SSL Socket Factory for JNDI CP Jim Sermersheim
15:52 Re: [higgins-dev] Custom SSL Socket Factory for JNDI CP Michael McIntosh
15:38 Re: [higgins-dev] Custom SSL Socket Factory for JNDI CP Tom Doman
13:10 Re: [higgins-dev] Custom SSL Socket Factory for JNDI CP Tom Doman
12:03 Re: [higgins-dev] Higgins Developer's call Thursday at 12:00 Noon EDT Jim Sermersheim
12:02 [higgins-dev] Component compliance Paul Trevithick
12:02 Re: [higgins-dev] Custom SSL Socket Factory for JNDI CP Jim Sermersheim
June 06, 07
23:43 Re: [higgins-dev] Higgins Developer's call Thursday at 12:00 Noon EDT Anthony Nadalin
22:32 Re: [higgins-dev] Custom SSL Socket Factory for JNDI CP Michael McIntosh
22:32 Re: [higgins-dev] Higgins Developer's call Thursday at 12:00 Noon EDT Michael McIntosh
20:03 [higgins-dev] Higgins Developer's call Thursday at 12:00 Noon EDT Mary Ruddy
19:45 [higgins-dev] IdASRegistry project Jim Sermersheim
19:04 Re: [higgins-dev] Custom SSL Socket Factory for JNDI CP Tom Doman
18:35 Re: [higgins-dev] Custom SSL Socket Factory for JNDI CP Anthony Nadalin
16:14 RE: [higgins-dev] Code Changes Anthony Nadalin
16:05 RE: [higgins-dev] Code Changes Jim Sermersheim
16:05 [higgins-dev] Custom SSL Socket Factory for JNDI CP Tom Doman
14:39 RE: [higgins-dev] Code Changes Brian Carroll
13:44 RE: [higgins-dev] Code Changes Paul Trevithick
13:37 RE: [higgins-dev] Code Changes Paul Trevithick
13:36 RE: [higgins-dev] Code Changes Jim Sermersheim
13:03 RE: [higgins-dev] Code Changes Brian Carroll
13:00 Re: [higgins-dev] Code Changes Anthony Nadalin
12:49 Re: [higgins-dev] Code Changes Jim Sermersheim
12:44 Re: [higgins-dev] Code Changes Jim Sermersheim
12:39 [higgins-dev] Code Changes Anthony Nadalin
June 05, 07
17:16 Re: [higgins-dev] Attendance for Next Higgins Face-to-Face meeting inSan Francisco on June 25-27 Uppili Srinivasan
16:37 Re: [higgins-dev] Attendance for Next Higgins Face-to-Face meeting inSan Francisco on June 25-27 Jim Sermersheim
15:22 RE: [higgins-dev] IdAS: Model as Metadata Paul Trevithick
15:21 Re: [higgins-dev] IdAS: Model as Metadata Jim Sermersheim
15:09 Re: [higgins-dev] IdAS: Model as Metadata Greg Byrd
14:47 Re: [higgins-dev] Attendance for Next Higgins Face-to-Face meeting in San Francisco on June 25-27 Greg Byrd
14:05 [higgins-dev] Attendance for Next Higgins Face-to-Face meeting in San Francisco on June 25-27 Mary Ruddy
11:57 Re: [higgins-dev] IdAS: Model as Metadata Valery Kokhan
11:36 RE: [higgins-dev] IdAS: Model as Metadata Jim Sermersheim

Mail converted by MHonArc 2.6.10