Re: [higgins-dev] Code Changes

yep that would be good, I also assume we are complete on milestone .8 and we can hold on that until after the interop

Inactive hide details for "Jim Sermersheim" <jimse@xxxxxxxxxx>"Jim Sermersheim" <jimse@xxxxxxxxxx>

          "Jim Sermersheim" <jimse@xxxxxxxxxx>
          Sent by: higgins-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

          06/06/2007 11:44 AM

          Please respond to
          "Higgins \(Trust Framework\) Project developer discussions" <higgins-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

"'Higgins (Trust Framework) Project developer discussions'" <higgins-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

cc

Subject

Re: [higgins-dev] Code Changes

sounds good.

If/when we need to do a bug fix, I suppose we should notify the list just in case of unforseen ramifications?

>>> Anthony Nadalin <drsecure@xxxxxxxxxx> 6/6/07 10:33 AM >>>

I would like to propose that all non-bug related changes be held or forked until after June 25, thus putting a freeze on current code before the Burton Interop, as we don't want to spend resources chasing bugs that changes might cause, and we would resume normal processes after June 25th