Re: [higgins-dev] configuration component requirements

Mike, you've included separate maps for global vs. component-specific settings.  I understand the motivation for this, I think, but how far do you think this separate should be continued?  For example, it seems to me that there should be a getConfiguration method for IConfigurableComponent, so that a management application (for instance) can retrieve the settings and present them to a user.  Should the component therefore keep the two sets of setting separate, and should there be separate getGlobalConfig and getComponentConfig methods to retrieve them?

...Greg

Michael McIntosh wrote:
I checked in several projects earlier today including:
        org.eclipse.higgins.configuration.api
        org.eclipse.higgins.configuration.common

Thanks,
Mike

Back to the top