Re: [higgins-dev] configuration component requirements

I think maybe you misunderstand what a configurable component is - it is
just a component that can be configured thru the API - It is not a repo
for configuration data.
I do not think a configurable component should be responsible for caching
and providing its configuration to management applications.
I think management applications should invoke the configure method during
initialization and whenever the configuration changes.

Thanks,
Mike