RE: [higgins-dev] Questions about IdAS registry

The idea behind adding the optional <Schema> element to the Context metadata
in the Service Endpoint (SEP) in the XRDS was to help find an appropriate
Context Provider that can realize/open this Context.

The proposal currently allows only the <Type> element's value to drive
Context Provider selection. This will work fine for Context Providers that
can adapt themselves to whatever schema the Context in, say, a backing store
uses. But my concern was how to select a Context Provider from among a set
of candidate providers where some of them are highly optimized and/or
simplistic and only know how to open Contexts that have a specific schema.
In this case we'd need to at the target Context's schema as a consideration
for CP selection.

-Paul