[higgins-dev] Proposed updates to Higgins Architecture diagram per Austin F2F discussions

I have made three changes to the Architecture diagram v37 (attached):

1) Added another extension point: "i-card store provider." This harmonized
Novell's C++ work in this area with the overall Higgins architecture.

2) Added a new (cross-cutting) Component: "Configuration". Per discussions
at the F2F in Austin we need a Higgins-wide Configuration component that
will have interfaces that most Higgins Components implement. We will build
on Mike's code created to configure the Token Service.

3) Added a new (cross-cutting) Component: "Discovery". Per discussions at
the F2F in Austin (an parallel with #2 above) we realized that proposed IdAS
Context Registry and IdAS Context Provider Registries described in [1] could
be generalized to be a discovery Component/service to discover things
besides Contexts and Context Providers. Namely, i-card store providers, and
perhaps even i-card stores themselves. And other things in the future.

Any discussion before I post the attached to the wiki?

-Paul

[1] http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php/IdAS_Registries_Proposal_2B v5