[higgins-dev] STS Configuration Question

Mike,

I downloaded the latest STS code today and tried to deploy it, but I found out that there are new configuration items required in the Configuration.xml file:

LDAPProvider, LDAPPrincipal, LDAPCrecdential, LDAPEntryPrefix, LDAPEntrySuffix

I haven't had time to look at the code in detail, but I'm guessing that you are using these in the code where you create users in your directory.

It also appears to be requiring these to be there when all I am trying to do is generate a token.  It fails to generate a token if these are not defined.  These are not really required for token generation are they?  Do we have an unnecessary dependency here?

Thanks,

Daniel

Back to the top