RE: [higgins-dev] Thanks - STS up and running

Jim,

I did have to go thru process to contribute the STS code, even though I
developed it for Higgins (fact that I started before I became a committer
was a problem).
Also, when you fill out the contribution forms you indicate whether you
are going to redist any 3rd party jars - I said no, thereby expediting
things.

Thanks,
Mike