Re[2]: [higgins-dev] IdAS registry checked in

The biggest problem with org.eclipse.higgins.context extension point
is that it is defined in org.eclipse.higgins plugin and so, if we will
define some extension of that extension point we will need to add
org.eclipse.higgins plugin to our dependencies as well. It doesn't
looks right to me.

--
Valery