Re: [higgins-dev] IdAS registry checked in

Makes no difference to me -- I'll change it to whatever extension you folks want to use.

...Greg

Valery Kokhan wrote:
Greg,

Don't you think it is a bit strange that in your IdASRegistryPlugin
you're using old higgins extension point (i.e.
org.eclipse.higgins.context)?

Don't you think it would be better to define new extension point for
IdAS compliant providers?

--
Thanks

Valery