RE: [higgins-dev] JUnit code for IdASRegistry

Greg,

I'd rather see it checked in as a separate plug-in project named
org.eclipse.higgins.idas.test.

Some Parity folks are also working on some IdAS junit tests and they've been
planning to put them in a new, separate project. So if you go ahead and
create this, they'll add to them.

-Paul