From: higgins-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:higgins-dev-
bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Greg Byrd
Sent: Monday, November 13, 2006 3:29 PM
To: Higgins (Trust Framework) Project developer discussions
Subject: [higgins-dev] JUnit code for IdASRegistry

I've got some JUnit test cases (and some supporting classes) written for
the java.security.Provider version of the IdAS Registry.

In my own workspace, I put this in the org.eclise.higgins.idas project,
in a new package (org.eclipse.higgins.idas.test).  I don't want to
commit it in this form, until I hear from others that this is the right
place to put it.  Putting it here means that the JUnit 3.8.1 library
must become part of the build path for the org.eclipse.higgins.idas
project.

I'm still not sure that I've figured out where things ought to go w.r.t.
builds, etc.

...Greg