Re: [higgins-dev] JUnit code for IdASRegistry

Zipped code attached.  I'll be happy to commit at the F2F, or as soon as someone tells me that this appears to be the right place to put it.

...Greg

Jim Sermersheim wrote:
Can you email it for now?

For my vote, I prefer it be checked in -- I think JUnit is an acceptable requirement for people who want to run the unit tests.  Anyway, does it have to be part of the normal build path, or only in the build path for unit tests?  Well, I don't care personally anyway, I use the ant build :)

>>> Greg Byrd <gbyrd@xxxxxxxx> 11/13/06 1:29 PM >>>

I've got some JUnit test cases (and some supporting classes) written for
the java.security.Provider version of the IdAS Registry.

In my own workspace, I put this in the org.eclise.higgins.idas project,
in a new package (org.eclipse.higgins.idas.test).  I don't want to
commit it in this form, until I hear from others that this is the right
place to put it.  Putting it here means that the JUnit 3.8.1 library
must become part of the build path for the org.eclipse.higgins.idas
project.

I'm still not sure that I've figured out where things ought to go w.r.t.
builds, etc.

...Greg