[higgins-dev] Revised version of response to Microsoft's Open Specification Promise based on input from Eclipse legal

Eclipse Legal has completed its review of the Higgins draft response to Microsoft’s Open Specification Promise.  The revised document can be found at http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php/Response_to_Open_Specification_Promise.  While most of the wording stayed the same, the document has been reordered and some phrasing changed.  The original wiki version can still be found at http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php/Draft_Response_to_Open_Specification_Promise

for comparison purposes.

Higgins is grateful to the Eclipse foundation for providing the legal review.  The Eclipse Foundation plans to participate in the next OSIS call, when the revised draft is discussed.

Let me know if you have any questions or issues with the revised draft.   I plan to send a notice to the OSIS list informing them about the revised draft on Monday.

Back to the top