[higgins-dev] STS build

Mike,

It wasn't until I went looking for deploy.wsdd and undeploy.wsdd that I figured out that there are a number of files in the BindingsAxis1xService project are generated by axis utilities.

I'm not sure where those two files end up (maybe in the build directory?)

Anyway, I'm left wondering what other files need to be generated on a per-build basis.  I could run WSDL2Java each time the jar is created, or I think I could figure out a way to gen only if the wsdl files have changed.  In either case, I think WSDL2Java emits the .wsdd files that need to go into the war.

BTW, how are you keeping your .class files from being committed to CVS? I don't see a .cvsignore file anywhere.

Jim

Back to the top